Silayan Lodge has non-air-con single (P75) and double (PhP150) rooms, non-air-con single (PhP170) and double (PhP200) rooms with bath and air-con single (PhP300) and double (PhP400) rooms with bath.
- Villasenor Lodge has non-air-con single/double rooms.
- Cristina Beach Resort, on Tagusao Shore, is located on a gray sand beach 7 kms. northeast of Brooke’s Point and 1.5 kms.
off the main road. It has non-air-con single/double rooms with or without bath, non-air-con cottages with bath, restaurant, recreation hall, mini-library and children’s park. Puerto Princesa City booking office: tel: 433-4827.
- Mount Maruyog Farms and Gardens, a mountain lodge at Sitio Impog, Brgy. Tubtub, has cottages (PhP150-200), a restaurant, treehouse, convention hall, mini zoo, orchard and sports facilities. Cel: (0920) 676-1160, (0917) 700-0867, (0918) 530-8849, (0919) 760-0265 & (0919) 683-7822.
- Rona’s Rendezvous Beach, at Punang, Espanola, has non-air-con rooms with common bath.
- Gaspar Lodging House
- Glabs Lodge (PhP75, cel: 0919-451-9797)
- Ilagan Lodge
- Scorta Lodge has non-air-con rooms with bath (PhP250-560). Cel: (0917) 207-2601. Also called “Scorta Pension House”
- GLABS LODGE: At the stopover of Roro Bus in Brooke’s Point we were asking around on where we could stay for the night when one of the staff in the cafeteria told us that the establishment beside was in fact a lodging. We went there, asked for the price of their fan room (300 pesos/room/night) and decided to stay there for the night as the room was okay with our standards.
It was only the next morning that we found out the name of the lodge, Glabs Lodge. They had a sari-sari store, a restaurant and a computer shop inside the establishment. There are only 2 problems that we had with the lodge, (1) it was noisy outside the room and (2) the water from the faucet seems to have strong water pressure but it takes time to fill up the bucket.